Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
Airports pick up & drop is inclusive.
All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Private Car @ Port Blair & NON A/C Car at Havelock Island with driver.
Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
Onward transfer to Havelock Island by private luxury cruise & return back to Port Blair by same.
Accommodation at hotel on sharing basis.
Mangrove Safari & Visit to Limestone Cave.
Assistance at all arrival and departure points
All taxes inclusive.
- This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
- We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
- Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
- North Bay and Ross Island is closed every Wednesday
- Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum, Cellular Jail, Samudrika, Mahatma Gandhi National Park and Baratang are closed on Mondays and National Holidays.
- Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Sagarika Cottage Industries Emporium are closed on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Breakfast is not included on day of arrival and the hotels will charge extra for the same.
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability, on verbal confirmation rooms will be blocked (if available) for two days. In case of non-payment of booking advance (which is 100%) the rooms will automatically be released after two days.
- All the eco tours and activities are subject to weather conditions.v
- Though it is our Endeavour to stick to the tour plan in order to accommodate the above days we may shift the tour plan accordingly.
- If some of the museums stated in the first day of the itinerary remains unvisited due to lack of time then we will try to cover those on the last day but if due to lack of time or museum holiday if some museum remains unvisited even after the last day of the tour period then there will not be any reimbursement.
- The itinerary is tentative, the days and timings may be changed depending upon the ferry and boat availability.
- Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air am phi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- The car provided is only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary any extra usage will be chargeable extra.
- Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of private luxury cruise or private Ferry in case it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same.
- The snorkelling trip to Wandoor happens either at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin depending on the permit issued by the Forest Department; we do not have any control over the same.
- Scuba Diving / Snorkeling/Fishing/Boating etc. have extra charges.
- Medical facility will be arranged on the guests own cost.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
- All guests are requested to carry their ID proof.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
Departure before 15 days:
- At the time of Confirmation: Token amount (advised by the Blue Wave Holidays tours and travels , in case of non- refundable hotel booking in the package full amount of booking is required)
- Land package to be cleared 15 days before the departure. (In case of non refundable hotels or few destinations or cruise bookings full amount is required before the deadline mentioned - Rate of exchange difference applicable)
Departure within 15 days:
- At the time of Confirmation full amount is required
- Within 48 hours complete payment tickets and vouchers will be released (exception ï¿½ group departures)
- Any payment within the bracket of 10 days from departure should not to be through cheque (other bank).
- 50% booking amount of total tour cost to initiate a booking if travel date is more than 30 days from the date of booking.
- 75% pay amount after the all confirmation of regarding your booking.
- 100% pay amount before 10 days of the departure date.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure.
- The above mentioned payment policy will not be considered in the case of peak season travel period. In that case you will be getting full / balance payment mail from operation team.
- If you want to cancel your booking, you must notify us in writing. No cancellation or changes are allowed after departure.
Cancellations are subject to the following charges:
- 30 days & prior to arrival - 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival - 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 days to 08 days prior to arrival - 75% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show - NO REFUND.
- Surcharges on Christmas and New Year period. Few destinations which overrules the below policy and come under 100% cancellation.
- Up to 30 days prior to departure: 50%
- 29 to 15 days prior to departure: 75%
- 15-0 days prior to departure: 100%
Payment & Pricing:
- We urge our esteemed customers to make the complete payment at the time of booking to avoid any charges arising out of fluctuations.
- In case of part payments, Blue Wave Holidays tours and travels reserves all rights to charge the higher value applicable as per the quote, till the time final payment does comes in.
- During the period of traveling, any loss or damage caused to the customer shall be the sole responsibility of the customer only in case the insurance is not done. In case the insurance is done then Insurance Company is solely responsible for any such loss. Blue Wave Holidays tours and travels shall NOT be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the customer while travelling.
- In the event of any dispute, the dispute shall be referred to the sole arbitrator to be appointed by Blue Wave Holidays tours and travels in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and the matter shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Port Blair Courts only.