5 Night & 6 days Andaman Tour
Package Duration : 5 Nights / 6 Days
Pacakge Validity : N.A.
Destination Covered : Port Blair - North Bay - Ross Island - Viper Island - Neil Island - Havelock Island - RadhaNagar Beach - Elephant Beach
Package Cost : On Request
Day 1: Arrive Port Blair - City Tour + Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning by flight/ship transfer to hotel. Then start for a full-day tour of places in around Port Blair (City Tour) - covering the famous Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) & Chatham saw mill. In the evening, attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail - where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 2: Port Blair - North Bay - Ross Island - Viper Island + Shopping
After breakfast at the hotel, move for an enthralling journey by harbor ferry to three Island Ross Island the capital of Port Blair during the British regime. North Bay island (Coral Island) fill your eyes with exotic coral and marine life (go for snorkeling).Viper Island the gallows atop a hillock here is sight to watch. At evening, we proceed to Sagarika (the Govt. Emporium of Handcraft) and local market for shopping. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 3: Port Blair - Neil Island (Day Trip) to Havelock Island
Early morning depart to Neil Island by Ferry - This beautiful island with lush green forest and sandy beaches is the vegetable bowl of Andamans, it provides an ideal holiday for eco-friendly tourists. Beautiful beaches at Laxmanpur and Bharatpur. Evening departure to Havelock Island by ferryboat an hour's journey. After your arrival at Havelock Island take rest and have a leisure time. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 4: Port Blair - Havelock Island + RadhaNagar Beach
Early morning departure by Govt ferry to Havelock Island - It is 38kms by sea from Port Blair, visit the famous Radhanagar Beach - It is India's Best Beach rated by CNBC. Experience trilogy of yourself, sun and the sea like never before. Overnight Stay at Havelock Island.
Day 5: Havelock Island - Elephant Beach - Port Blair
After breakfasts proceed to Elephant Beach by speed boat, there you can enjoy Snorkeling & one can see the natural corals alive. At evening depart to Port Blair. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 6: Depart from Port Blair - Airport
After breakfast check out from hotel and finally we escort you to Airport, return home with lovely memories of the ultimate holiday cherish.
Tour Detail :
Welcome drink (non alcoholic).
24 hour on call assistance during your stay.
Airports pick up & drop is inclusive.
All transfers & sightseeing by 01 A/C Private Car @ Port Blair & A/C Car at Havelock Island with driver.
Entry Tickets, Permit Fees, Boat/Ferry Tickets, to visit all the places of sightseeing is inclusive in the package cost.
Onward transfer to Havelock Island by private luxury cruise & return back to Port Blair by same.
Accommodation at hotel on sharing basis.
Mangrove Safari & Visit to Limestone Cave.
Assistance at all arrival and departure points
All taxes inclusive.
- Domestic / international air fare and ship fare.
All meals not mentioned above Meals i.e. lunch and dinner.
Tipping and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter.
Any expense of personal nature like telephone bills, laundry bills, mini bar, etc
Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary.
Medical and travel insurance.,
Any other item not included in the above mentioned "Includes" column.
Camera Tickets are NOT INCLUDED in the Packages & has to be borne by the guests directly at the various places of sightseeing & tour.
Fun/Joy rides at Water Sports Complex.
Optional activities such as Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Jolly ride etc.
Scuba Diving Cost - INR- 3,000/- Per Person.
Sea walking - 3200/-
Snorkelling - 500/-
Terms & Conditions :
- This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
- We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
- Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
- North Bay and Ross Island is closed every Wednesday
- Anthropological Museum, Fisheries Museum, Cellular Jail, Samudrika, Mahatma Gandhi National Park and Baratang are closed on Mondays and National Holidays.
- Chatham Saw Mill, Forest Museum, Sagarika Cottage Industries Emporium are closed on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Breakfast is not included on day of arrival and the hotels will charge extra for the same.
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Hotel rooms are subject to availability, on verbal confirmation rooms will be blocked (if available) for two days. In case of non-payment of booking advance (which is 100%) the rooms will automatically be released after two days.
- All the eco tours and activities are subject to weather conditions.v
- Though it is our Endeavour to stick to the tour plan in order to accommodate the above days we may shift the tour plan accordingly.
- If some of the museums stated in the first day of the itinerary remains unvisited due to lack of time then we will try to cover those on the last day but if due to lack of time or museum holiday if some museum remains unvisited even after the last day of the tour period then there will not be any reimbursement.
- The itinerary is tentative, the days and timings may be changed depending upon the ferry and boat availability.
- Tour Itinerary will be advised to you by our Guest Relations Executive after arrival. Tour Itinerary may be shuffled without prior notice because of holidays, inclement weather conditions etc. However all the sightseeing spots mentioned in the itinerary will be covered.
- Due to inclement weather conditions that may occur at Port Blair, some of the sight-seeing spots can be visited but may not be suitable for snorkeling, due to less or nil transparency of water. At some other spots, live coral which can be viewed from a glass bottom boat could be affected owing to rain or overcast weather. Light & Sound Show conducted in an open-air am phi-theatre in the Cellular Jail too, is totally dependent on weather conditions.
- The car provided is only for pick up and drop or as per itinerary any extra usage will be chargeable extra.
- Kindly note that we do not guarantee the sailing of private luxury cruise or private Ferry in case it does not sail due to bad weather or a technical snag we will not be held liable for the same.
- The snorkelling trip to Wandoor happens either at Jolly Buoy or Red Skin depending on the permit issued by the Forest Department; we do not have any control over the same.
- Scuba Diving / Snorkeling/Fishing/Boating etc. have extra charges.
- Medical facility will be arranged on the guests own cost.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
- All guests are requested to carry their ID proof.